The trusted KOVARA moisture barrier with advanced adhesive formulation!
The KOVARA AB 300 floor moisture barrier is a patent-pending, self-adhered moisture barrier designed to be installed directly to concrete floor slabs and before floor covering application. It is specially designed to help protect floor adhesives and finished flooring from staining, warping and does not promote mold growth resulting from moisture vapor and alkaline salt infiltration through the concrete slab. Its self-adhesive technology allows fast, secure installation on slabs with up to 99.5% relative humidity
Same performance. New name. VersaShield is now KOVARA!
The KOVARA AB 300 floor moisture barrier features best-in-class adhesion to the substrate. This new KOVARA product represents a moisture mitigation solution that can be applied faster, simpler and cleaner than epoxies and other liquid moisture barriers.
Approved Floor Coverings
The following products have been approved for use with the KOVARA AB 300 floor moisture barrier, when installed according to the manufacturers’ recommendations.
- Carpet tile
- Vinyl composition tile (VCT)
- Solid vinyl tile (SVT)
- Luxury vinyl tile/luxury vinyl plank (LVT/LVP)
- Static dissipative tile (SDT)
- Laminate flooring
- Ceramic tile
- Porcelain tile
- Natural stone
- Broadloom carpet
- Woven synthetic-backed stretch-in,double glue and direct glue carpet
- PVC-backed carpet
- Urethane foam-backed carpet
- Compressed urethane-backed carpet
- Recycled-backed carpet
- Engineered wood-floating or direct glue
- Bamboo flooring
The KOVARA system can also be used on specialty floors such as:
- Commercial and residential sheet vinyl flooring
- Rubber flooring
- Resilient sports flooring
- Wood court flooring