Among the most powerful units available, this 2,000 CFM unit changes the air in a typical 12′ x 12′ room well over 100 times an hour. This affordable, dependable and durable unit is built and serviced in Houston, Texas by Advanced Containment Systems, Inc. (ACSI).
Easy to Operate
Power to the unit is standard 120 V AC. The built-in Minihelic differential pressure gauge coupled with indicator light panel and audible alarm takes the guesswork out of filter replacement. The precision pressure gauge reads 0-5 inches of water.
Features and Benefits:
- Heavy-duty aluminum cabinet is lightweight, durable, rust resistant.
- Modular control panel unplugs for easy removal.
- Sealed control box eliminates leakage around gauges.
- Locks on HEPA filter assures a positive seal around HEPA filter.
- Four heavy duty swivel casters, two with locks, provides easy mobility.
- Rugged carrying handles provide easy portability.
- Four heavy-duty 4-inch casters coupled with four spring-loaded handles make transfer an easy job. The airtight case made of corrosion-resistant heavy gage aluminum seals with Iron Grip neoprene material, and the door quickly opens and closes with a link lock latch.
- A unique custom designed 1.75 HP motor and dynamically balanced blower mounts in a tripod fashion using rubberized bushings designed to dampen vibration and minimize noise. Carefully engineered tolerances avoid motor shift, rubbing, or drag.
Filters (comes delivered with filters):
- Primary Filter: 24 x 24 – 2 ply pad
- Secondary Filter: 24 x 24 – 3 ply ring panel
- HEPA Filter: 24 x 24 x 11 1/2
A 12-inch intake adapter to enable you to duct the incoming air stream is available